Monday, September 21, 2026

Welcome to the blog tour for The Midnight Carousel (A Forest Falls Frolic) by Hanna Park

 

The Midnight Carousel
(A Forest Falls Frolic)
By Hanna Park


Publication Date: 22nd September 2026
Publisher: Baisong Press 
Print Length: 197 Pages
Genre: Romance

None of them involved Hudson Carver.

The florist with the crooked smile had become a distraction she neither wanted nor could avoid. Which was inconvenient, considering the Pretty River Inn and the upcoming bachelor auction left little room for distractions.

For years, Hudson had been content with the life he'd built beneath Christmas Mountain. His flower shop, his workshop, and the friends who had become family were more than he'd ever expected. Then he met Belle Stanhope.

As Christmas approaches, the carousel's calliope sings off-key, and the old magic he'd left behind stirs once more. The life he'd built and the life he wants are no longer the same.

In Forest Falls, wishes have a way of finding the people who need them most.


Book Review

✰✰✰✰✰

I don't even bother reading the blurb when Hanna Park has a new book out. I just read it, and so far that policy has served me very well!

The Midnight Carousel was not at all what I was expecting, and I mean that in the best possible way. This is Hanna Park having fun. There is Christmas everywhere, a romance that takes forever to get itself sorted out, a grandmother who sees far more than anyone gives her credit for and a carousel horse that apparently doesn't understand it is supposed to stay on the carousel.

I laughed a lot while reading this. Belle's ability to be completely competent one minute and a disaster the next made me smile, and poor Hudson really doesn't help matters. There were several occasions when I wanted to bang their heads together and tell them to get on with it.

Then Hanna Park starts slipping the magic into the story and suddenly you realise there is much more going on than you first thought. I won't say anything about that because discovering it is part of the fun.

This may be a lighter Hanna Park novel, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I would love another trip to Forest Falls.

Five very happy stars from me. ✰✰✰✰✰


Perfect as an Xmas present or a treat for yourself - you can find this book over on Amazon


Hanna Park



I began my writing career in the pre-dawn of a winter morning while my husband snored like a train. We could call my husband the catalyst. If it weren’t for him, I would never have gone to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee, feed the cat, and sit on the loveseat in front of the fire. It was there, in those moments of wondrous quiet, that I did something I had never thought possible. I opened my laptop, and while the coffee went cold, I wrote a story. My husband had no idea that these sojourns to the loveseat in front of the fire would become a daily occurrence, that writing would become an obsession, but the cat knew. She knows everything.

I write stories that make you laugh, make you cry, and make you love. Thank you, friends, for reading!

In the beginning, there was an empty page.

I am a writer who lives in Muskoka, Canada, with a husband who snores, a hungry cat, and an almost perfect canine––he’s an adorable little shit.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I have to admit, your opening line made my day—knowing you’ll pick up a new Hanna Park book without even reading the blurb is about the loveliest compliment an author could receive. ❤️
    I had so much fun writing this lighter, more playful story, so I’m delighted that came through—and that Belle, Hudson, Nana Iris and one rather independently minded carousel horse made you laugh along the way.
    Thank you for trusting me to take you somewhere a little unexpected, for the five very happy stars, and for wanting another trip to Forest Falls. There will definitely be more magic to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this lovely review and for supporting Hanna on the tour. We are so grateful for the time you've taken to read the book and share your thoughts. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the blog tour for The Midnight Carousel (A Forest Falls Frolic) by Hanna Park

  The Midnight Carousel (A Forest Falls Frolic) By Hanna Park Publication Date: 22nd September 2026 Publisher: Baisong Press  Print Length: ...